We LOVE our new website by Kinetic Communications!
What better time to redesign than for the festival’s momentous 30th anniversary on April 26-28. Big thank you to the Kinetic team! Their organization, upbeat nothing-is-impossible attitude, and close attention to detail have made this website transition an absolute breeze. Their creative approach is providing MCAC a visually lush interface, while their tech savvy expertise and vision allows for much needed flexibility ushering the festival into its next 30 years.
After being awarded 3rd place in Birmingham Business Journal’s 2012 “Most Admired Company” Award in the Technology category, Kinetic principal Jay Brandrup told Birmingham Business Journal, “We’re very fortunate to have clients do our branding.” And we are more than happy to do so. We highly recommend becoming a Kinetic client. Visit their website to learn how. www.kinetic.com
TAKE A TOUR OF THE NEW WEBSITE TODAY! www.MagicCityArt.com
- Search and preview the 2013 Exhibiting Artists. This expanded section now features multiple art images, artist bios, and more!
- Help keep the festival free! Donate online. Members get great perks like Art Money, Corks & Chefs tickets, special discounts, tax deductions, and more!
- Order your Corks & Chefs tickets online. Note: Tickets go on sale in April.
- Map out the performances you would like to see on MCAC’s 2 stages for music and dance.
- Check out the Blog. The Artist Spotlight series will be starting soon.
- See what local food trucks will be parking at the Asphalt Café.
- Download the Imagine That Parade project so your child can create a wearable work of art at home and bring to the park to march in the parade.